The American Red Cross is always looking for volunteers in blood services. Positions include:
• canteen worker
• blood donor caller
• blood donor recruiter
1. Ability to communicate pleasantly with donors and volunteers.
2. Good hygiene.
3. Recognition of donors’ adverse reactions.
4. Ability to organize and maintain confidential information.
5. A criminal background check will be conducted at the American Red Cross’ expense.
1. Willingness to support Red Cross Mission.
2. Serve available food and drinks to donors in the canteen.
3. Correctly answer or direct donor questions to charge nurse.
4. Inform eligible current donors about upcoming opportunities to donate.
An orientation to the Red Cross will be provided as well as a blood services orientation. Training is on-going to update the information in the bloodmobile.