Returning or Exchanging Items Purchased from Our Online Store
Class Cancellations And Transfers
Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment. No refunds will be issued if a participant does not pass the course or does not show up for the course.
If you need to make a change to your registration, please contact our office during normal business hours (662-0500; M-F; 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) before the first class session.
For Lifeguarding and Selected Aquatic Classes (including Waterfront Lifeguarding, Lifeguard Instructor, Water Safety Instructor, Basic Sailing, Small Craft Safety) classes only:
Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient enrollment. Requests to cancel a registration or transfer between classes made less than five business days prior to the first class session will be subject to a $20 administrative fee. If a participant fails to meet the course prerequisites and ceases to participate in the course, they will be issued a refund of 50% of the course price. No refunds will be issued if a participant does not pass the course, does not show up for the course, or fails the prerequisite but continues to participate in the course.
- Any merchandise or class/event may be returned in the original packaging to the main Chapter Office.
- Products may be returned to the American Red Cross of the Heartland Chapter Office or service center within two weeks for a full refund.
- Original shipping fees will not be refunded on returned items.
- The customer must pay for return shipping fees.
- Credit for returns will be refunded directly to the purchaser's credit account for the original price of the product. For Classes & Events there may be a $20 cancellation fee deducted from the original purchase price (see below).
- To exchange a product purchased from our store, the product must be returned to our Bloomington office (One Westport Court) within two weeks of the date of purchase. Attempts will be made to provide an exchange with a product of equal value; if no such exchange is possible, the purchaser chooses one of these options:
- charged the difference for a product of greater value
- refunded the difference for a product of lesser value
- return the product for a full refund
All returnable items must be returned to:
American Red Cross of the Heartland
One Westport Ct
Bloomington, IL 61704
or returnable items may also be hand delivered to our Service Center Locations:
Fairbury Service Center
101 E Locust St
10:00 – 4:00 T,W,R
Livingston County Service Center
825 W Reynolds
Pontiac, IL 61764
10:00 – 4:00 T,R
Streator Service Center
204 S Bloomington St
Streator, IL 61364
9:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., M-F