Health & Safety Inventory & Materials Maintenance
Volunteer’s function is to work behind-the-scenes to keep operations running smoothly with resources available to the American Red Cross of the Heartland.
1. Close attention to detail.
2. Strong verbal communication skills.
3. Flexible schedule.
4. A criminal background check will be conducted at the American Red Cross’ expense.
1. Maintaining of all health & safety equipment (manikins, AED trainers, etc)
2. Inventorying all health & safety products
3. Helping pull materials for classes.
4. Refilling course buckets with tests and other materials
Training is provided in care and maintenance of equipment and other materials in addition to inventory.